top of page
Our golf course is a 5647 yard mature Central New York public golf facility, conveniently located just outside Syracuse, New York in Onondaga County.
Our course was originally designed and built in 1930 and has had many changes inspired by Robert Trent Jones over the years.
We have over 80 gasoline powered carts for the convenience of our golfing public.
Refreshments are also available in our restaurant facilities or in our halfway house next to the 9th green.
bottom of page